July 19, 2015
Presiding: The Very Reverend Daniel P. Richards hosted the informational meeting.
The meeting began at 11:45 am after the 10 o’clock service. Seventy-five people were in attendance.
Tapas Talks Summary – Click here for Daniel’s full summary.
- Alpha program – This small group ministry based around video presentations was proposed by Rev. Meredith Hunt, who will initiate the program with her husband David this fall.
- Stephen Ministry – This is a local lay ministry that trains the laity to do visitation well
The goal is to develop both programs at Grace and then make them available for other churches in our deanery.
- Trial period for new service times– Grace will try out the new service times between Advent and Pentecost.
- Treasurer Mark Stackable reported that church finances are in good shape: Contributions are up 10% year over year. Expenses are up only 2% year over year so we are continuing to grow.
- Grace has a balanced budget, made possible by refinancing the church. Monies being saved are being spent on programs.
Dismissed at 12:45 pm. Respectfully submitted by Donna Olendorf, Sr. Warden.